- Because it determines your success or your downfall.
- Whereas bad habits can create negativity pulling you down.
- Nurturing good habits can have positive effects on your life.
- Even though changing unhelpful habits can take lots of time and discipline to undo.
As a Christian, some of the habits I have found beneficial are –
- Taking a few minutes at the start of my day with a bible verse and prayer…
- To follow this up during the day with research on bible verses and life application to my day… or situation…
- Talking to God constantly… as my best friend…
- Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the bible… it uncovers ways of how to live… seek God’s Word as a priority… the benefits of applying this… and the results.
I have thought much about your words and stored them in my heart so that they would hold me back from sin. Blessed Lord, teach me your rules. I have recited your laws and rejoiced in them more than in riches. I will meditate upon them and give them my full respect. I will delight in them and not forget them. [Psalms 119:11-16]
[ Say The Word, Hillsong United]