Have you run out of interesting blog post ideas for Christmas – a time of peace and joy?
Whether you busy. Or need some inspiration. There are so many ideas everywhere for what to do, what to buy and so much more this festive period. This is a season of waiting and hope. The quest for us in our busy schedules is to centre the season around the reason – the birth of Christ. And inspire family and friends.
How do we approach the rush of this season?
Hush our hearts to the expectancy Advent brings. In a society where the focus is on what gifts we can buy. Let us not allow the commercialisation of Christmas to distract us totally from what God has sent to us in the Nativity story.
Here are my top 10 blog post ideas for Christmas…
- Gift guides for her, him, children, home, friends.
- Wish list gifts to Charities (give hope to another).
- Best makeup looks for any festive occasion.
- Trendy gift wrapping ideas.
- Must read recommendations on the story of Christmas.
- What do you love most about Christmas.
- The meaning of Advent.
- Great things to do on Christmas Eve.
- Favourite money saving tips this Christmas time.
- How to not get stressed this Christmas.
Whether you are participating in a challenge like Blogmas or simply in need of some inspiration, we would like to hear about your blog post ideas or recent Christmas posts. And as it’s the season of sharing and caring, leave a comment for us to visit your page.