Are you dreaming of the day you become a wife?
- How do you prepare?
- Is there a plan of how you expect your big day to be?
- Where can you begin in preparing for such a spectacular moment?
For the month of March – I am praying specifically for God to prepare me to be a future ‘Mrs Right’
- Do you long to be a wife that centres her life around God’s plans?
- In January, I spent the month praying for my future husband-to-be.
- For the next 31 days, I will be praying the same key word each day for myself, as there are many positive attitudes and manners I can allow God to establish in my life in this season as He prepares my heart.
- Are you ready to link up in this prayer challenge for the next 31 days?
- In waiting, my intentional choice is to trust God undeniably as The Matchmaker for my expectations and anticipation, trusting Him with all my heart and not leaning on my own judgement (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- What are your biggest fears or deal breakers?
- Join me in trusting God with your life and most importantly your heart, as you commit to praying for God to develop each quality and let go of every insecurity.
- Pray, trust and wait with hope in #becomingawife
Links to my library…