Are you looking for a love that grows today, tomorrow and always?
While you are thinking about how your future husband can choose love that grows, allow God to direct your prayers and meditation towards praying for him in your quiet time.
- To reflect God’s love in his thoughts, emotions and heart.
- As he prepares to become a loving and caring husband.
- In preparation to accept each other before the ‘suddenly’.
- While he develops a caring, empathetic, compassionate attitude in this waiting time for his future. To gain the ability to support each other in times of joy, distress, sadness and difficulty.
Some practical tips…
- Think about all the qualities you seek in your future husband
- Then start by developing these qualities within yourself.
- Talk to God and journal your thoughts.
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.1 Corinthians 13:3-7 (MSG)