Will you give up who you have been for who you might become?
Today I will delete two days from my diary… yesterday and tomorrow
Yesterday was for learning…
Tomorrow will be a consequence of what I do today…
Today, I will face life with conviction that this day will never return again… that it may be the last opportunity I will have to contribute because there is no guarantee I will see tomorrow’s sunrise…
Today, I will be courageous enough not to let opportunity pass me by… my only alternative will be to succeed…
Today, I will invest my most valuable resource, my time into my most important possession ~ the life God has given me. I will spend each minute purposely making today a unique opportunity. I will tackle every obstacle knowing that with God’s help I can overcome it…
Today, I will resist doubt and pessimism and illuminate my world with a smile. I will maintain a strong faith… expect nothing but the best… take time to be happy… see every task as an opportunity to honour God and endeavour to leave His footprints on the hearts of those I meet…
Today, I invite you to start again… take one day at a time…
1| Live in the Moment
- Keep live simple by living minimalistically.
- Smile more – in every moment.
- Forgive and forget, past hurts are not worth anything in your future.
2| Trust God’s Timing
- Appreciate every minute and make someone’s day.
- Wait, never try to rush God. He definitely knows when it’s time to move forward or stand still.
- Be patient and have faith, especially when it’s hard. God has a purpose and He requires our heart to be aligned with His first.
- Begin really small to live with less.
- Learn the 12-12-12 rule in decluttering. To throw away, donate or return.
- Try giving away one thing a day until it becomes a habit.
4| Never lose hope
- Worry less, pray more.
- Be grateful in every single situation, because what you have is better than what you don’t have.
- Remember the faithfulness of God, He got you through last time, so He can get you through any struggle.
- God is in control and knows the number of hairs on your head! So embrace this time to boost your motivation and become enthusiastic and energetic.