Can you believe how quickly time flies by?
If we don’t actively take time to reflect and self-actualise our progress. The weeks can turn into months and then another year has past us by without much notice. What have you learned this last year? From your goals to your triumphs and questions inbetween? I have learned remarkably more than I anticipated through blogging these last 9 months. That I couldn’t skip the opportunity to share some of the insightful lessons and wonderful bloggers I have had the privilege of getting to know.
Table of contents
- Can you believe how quickly time flies by?
- Lesson #1 – I fine-tuned my blog to incorporate the little but big details that are needed in this huge field.
- Lesson #2 – I met many amazing bloggers who all have a unique story of their own.
- Here are 9 lovely Christian Women Bloggers you definitely need to visit – in no particular order, they all have one common theme – to inspire and encourage others!
- Lesson #3 – I discovered how to tune up my mission statement and vision.
Lesson #1 – I fine-tuned my blog to incorporate the little but big details that are needed in this huge field.
Did you know that over 4 million blog posts are published daily? In a world of diverse and interesting bloggers, with millions of types of content published each day. I somehow want to fall into the category of inspiring and motivating readers to live their best life in the centre of God’s will most of all.
Lesson #2 – I met many amazing bloggers who all have a unique story of their own.
So I simply had to share and spread their enthusiasm and influence with you. Because daily I am reading what other bloggers write and sometimes I am blown away by the depth of their rich and encouraging posts.
Here are 9 lovely Christian Women Bloggers you definitely need to visit – in no particular order, they all have one common theme – to inspire and encourage others!
Meet Natalie who shares her personal journey to help others gain a personal relationship with God through Bible verses, prayer and Biblical resources.
Meet Meghan who helps Christian couples repair and restore their marriages by using her own experiences from her marriage to inspire and encourage others who are struggling.
Meet Michelle who helps women to find their purpose in Jesus Christ. To uplift, uphold and unite woman based on Jeremiah 29:11. Because God has a unique plan for your life.
Meet Chizoba who motivates, inspires, encourages and uplifts others by using the Word of God as a foundation.
Meet Betty who provides Bibilical teachings on faith and victorious Christian living for today’s Christian. In addition to providing encouragement through life’s challenges with practical tips for building a deeper relationship with God.
Meet Jessica who encourages and inspires Christian mums to connect with tools and resources that will help them live more intentionally in their daily life especially in the areas of faith, family and homeschooling.
Meet Ifeoma who writes for the Word hungry woman who wants indepth Bible studies and devotionals for every day real faith for real life issues.
Meet Lisa who inspires women to take care of themselves as they serve and take care of others.
Meet Ashley who encourages working mums to embrace balanced living and cultivate calm through intentional self-care, productivity and spiritual growth.
Lesson #3 – I discovered how to tune up my mission statement and vision.
Because our mission statement and vision are two separate entities although they are interlinked. Reminding me why I am blogging in the first place. And what keeps driving me every day to write and build my blog. To impact every reader with each word.
- Materially in 2020 – we may not have encountered as much progress as we anticipated. Perhaps you were hoping to achieve more net worth or have your income raised. I think 2020 has helped us to spend less and save more. Or it could be you planned to be in a different career. But with a pandemic that has gripped countries and sent sectors into partial or total lockdown, you have accrued unnecessary expenses instead.
- What story of prosperity or lessons towards success can you share?
- Spiritually in 2020 – as Christians the concept of church has shifted totally. But in this time, have you found a different way to get to know God despite the restrictions? Draw closer to Him, in tough and trying times, when it was difficult to meet up and pray with someone else?
- What habits can you share that have helped you to grow and become more fulfilled in you calling?
- Physically in 2020 – we could be one of two persons. Who embraced the extra time and pursued exercise, getting healthy and reached your goal of good physical shape. Or like me had a trying time when I couldn’t walk for 6 weeks and am now returning to the road of getting fit again. That doesn’t mean we should omit the habit of consuming nutritious foods or attempt to workout in the gym or at home. Or include physical activity around our work. Including adding plenty of rest, because you have to ensure that daily pressures you tackle with, do not turn into stress.
- What tips can you share of how you are mindful not to allow the media to discourage and dishearten you?
- Socially in 2020 – we have faced lockdowns, social distancing, and so many difficulties in relationships. We haven’t been able to meet with friends and those we love as often as we wanted to. And because of the anxieties around COVID19 anxiety has escalated in the normal activities we once knew as normal. Have you wondered if your relationship with your spouse, partner, family and friends could have been better than it actually is? I am reminded of the straining situations that many families are in that I might have taken for granted. Although we may not have been able to make many new friends or meet more people, there are visionary ways to connect with people online.
- What are you grateful for that some families might not have had the freedom or advantage to know in this pandemic?
My aim is to persuade you to find a balance in your life for progressing and putting into place objectives to benefit you.
My challenge is to prompt you to think about how to do things better, by sharpening your focus and working more efficiently.
Are you at an intersection in your life? The one thing you can ask God for is wisdom. And seek advice from those who are Godly and wiser. To work together in building your faith. To honour God means that you might lose friends. The cost might be high and the road might be difficult. But the wisest thing we can do is to trust God. Because from that decision He enables us to obtain the capacity to make skilful decisions we need at the right time for complex situations in our lives. By doing what is right and what God would approve of. And it all begins when we are willing to learn from every lesson with diligence, faith, humility, respect and faith in God.
Time is one thing we all don’t have enough of. But learning to decode our procrastination can help us break the loop to even one simple change like highlighting the biggest challenge you overcame in 2020. Or acknowledging who is important and needs to be in your life right now.
Share your thoughts….
How has your progress been in the last year? Are there areas you would like to work on more?