Have you began a lifestyle plan? But feel like you venturing down the same old paths? And fighting with the same old thoughts? It might be another attempt to eat healthier or exercise. Introduce a beauty regime to take care of yourself or start a new hobby. Old actions won’t allow you to achieve your goals or create new habits. It might be time to rewire your mind. Have a spring overhaul beginning this March. Start with owning some of your actions with these 3 questions.
1| Do you play the ‘Blame Game’?
Saying things like. ‘I was doing so well, but…’
- You have no power over outside external factors, but you do have power over how you react to situations and people.
- Consider the consequences. If and then if necessary change your thinking to: ‘No one can make me feel, say or do anything without my permission’.
2| Do you Support or Sabotage?
Recognise that little voice that sometimes mumbles or perhaps screams. ‘I’m useless… What’s the point in starting anyway…’
- You can change the way you think and what you say to yourself from criticism to words of encouragement.
- Rather than plunge into sabatoging something.
- Tell yourself that what ever comes along you can handle. It all comes down to whether you think can or you can’t. You might need more discipline to work at building your determination to keep trying.
3| Do you Know Yourself?
The perfect opportunity to be your own detective. Check in with these thoughts. ‘I feel out of control because… or I don’t know where to start…’
- Build a comprehensive picture of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- So will your ability to change your behaviour. This means remembering how to reframe your thoughts to create your future.
- Own your routine and practice consistency.
Shop Own Your Beauty Regime