Do you feel like hope is a star in the night of your adversity?
Periods of waiting don’t need to feel like a long and tedious time. Every day is special, don’t let any moment slip past. You can yourself to spend time as you pray for hope in your future husband.
- That he trusts that the ‘feeling of expectation’ is God’s plan.
- To anticipate the ‘suddenly’ as his senses are sharpened to recognise God’s voice speaking to him.
- Learn how to ‘instinctively know’ and be confident God is instructing and directing his steps.
- In times when it visibly appears that nothing is happening, ask God to help him pray consistently for clarity in hearing God’s subtle guiding voice.
Some practical steps…
- Think about all the qualities you seek in another person.
- Start by developing these qualities within yourself.
- Talk to God and journal your thoughts.
My hope [my confident expectation] is in You.Psalm 39:7 (AMP)
Links to my library…