Have you experienced moments when you seem clueless on what to write about?
I don’t know about you, but all too quickly, I suddenly realise that too much brain storming often leaves me with so many ideas whirling around my head, that I have no clue of what to write about. Even if I have a notebook filled with outlines or heaps of inspiring blog titles. And I know it is already the first week of October, but I have been browsing the web and haven’t found many Christian themed Blogtober post ideas. So I have come up with a short list with the aim that they would be useful to other Christian bloggers. Or even for use in your daily journal.
I simply love the season of autumn. There is so much inspiration for any writer to extract from the divergent changes in nature. And if you are part of Blogtober this year, it can bring focus and improvement, as you slip into a beneficial habit of writing every day.
4 Tips to help you plan your content
- Tailor your posts to your life and what is important to you. Use the season as an underlying incentive thread.
- If you do keyword searches, you will find top autumn trends that are doing well on social media. Use these as a base for ideas.
- Ask your readers what they would like to hear more about in this season and incorporate these thoughts into your posts.
- Planning, preparation and organising at least a month ahead helps you stay on track.
Time to get ready for shorter days and discover great things to do. As you stay indoors and wrap up. Cosy on the couch or by a window seat gazing at the rain outside. Here are my post ideas to write about, be exhilarated by and motivated in chasing after hope in every corner of your day this autumn.
10 Christian Blogtober Post Ideas
- 5 uplifting Christian books of hope to read this autumn.
- 3 inspirational Christian podcasts to encourage you this fall.
- Write a review about an interesting Christian book by a bestselling woman author (for women – leaders/single/married).
- Share 10 of your top bible verses that help you keep spirits high as the days grow darker.
- Write about 3 things God is teaching you this autumn.
- Share tips for health awareness campaigns in the month of October e.g. mental health or breast cancer awareness and add your insights.
- Outline a list of your favourite blog posts and any articles that might be beneficial to others.
- Write a letter to your future self – a year from now. Detail what season/phase God has you in right now and what plans you hope to achieve by this time next year. Have a look at FutureMe a website to start writing future letters to yourself.
- Put together a 5 step devotional on something you or someone you know might be struggling with.
- List some self care tips that detail how using prayer, reading the Word and worship can assist you to keep motivated this autumn.
Related post: 4 Tips To Stay Healthy In Autumn
I hope I have triggered your creative side to cultivate your own posts for social media, help you with your personal journalling or inspire you with some new blog post ideas. There are many blogging challenges such as Blogtober that can give your blog a much needed boost. Although I am not participating in Blogtober this year, this is for you to rejuvenate your blogging spirits and give your writing a boost!
Share your thoughts…
What content are you planning? What would you like to read more about this autumn season?