Are you always blaming your circumstances?
Have you noticed that people who make headway with their goals and dreams are those who pursue the circumstances they require. And if they cannot find them, they create the right conditions. Mainly because they understand how to act responsibly and not lose control by making excuses and blaming their situation.
Are you a keen gardener or spend a lot of time designing the perfect garden?
We all know that part of nurturing a beautiful garden requires preparation of the soil and landscape before we plant the seeds. Similarly our minds are as fertile as the compost and soil we work with before we scatter the seeds (thoughts we plant in our mind).
What sort of seeds will you sow?
- Success or failure;
- Good or evil;
- Anxiety or peace;
Because what we sow will be what we reap. If we plant only for our own benefit we will harvest devastation from our selfishness (Galatians 6:8).
Setting a routine to seek success over failure, good over evil or peace over anxiousness necessitates some carefully thought out planning. The best place to initiate this is by taking the time to know God better through His word while praying constantly.
10 ways to Avert Unchangeable Choices…
- Be willing to serve others every day.
- Tackle problems leaning on God’s strength to accomplish difficult things.
- Be an encouragement to all those you bump into.
- Tackle bad habits by taking one step towards overcoming it.
- Be the person who will do something without expecting anything in return.
- Tackle today by simply being grateful and cultivating a heart of gratitude.
- Be available to do three things today that will push you out of your comfort zone.
- Tackle your low moments by pausing and simply being thankful for what you have.
- Be brave enough to ask for help if you need it.
- Tackle the range of possibilities you confront today by launching them with God and giving Him the prime part of your day.
As a replacement to blaming your circumstances, change your attitude to one of innovation
Let’s not get tired of doing good, because just as it takes time to fashion and shape the garden you dream of. Such as a wild flower meadow, organic botanical garden, secret woodland or scented getaway. They all involve research and discovering the best outdoor space that you can transform, maintain and decorate for years to come.
Straightforward advice assists you in coordinating both your lifestyle and environment. In time and in the same way, if you alter and transform your patterns (action and thoughts) you will have a wonderful result and harvest because you didn’t give up (Galatians 6:9).