Are there numerous questions running through your mind?
- How can I pray for my future husband?
- Where do I start?
- What should I focus on in this time of waiting to meet him?
In the month of January, I will be praying for my future husband (the person God has in His plan for me)
- Will you join me in praying for your future husband?
- Prayer is the a life-changing way that Christ can work in our hearts as well as the future ‘Mr Right’ we long to meet.
- What expectations do you have regarding your future husband?
- I have not met him yet, but in my waiting I trust God with his life – as I pray for his heart, mind and soul (Deuteronomy 6:5).
- Are you prepared to commit this time to God, knowing all His plans and timing work are never a coincidence?
- For the next 31 days, we will focus on 1 key word each day.
- Do you have a list and find yourself growing anxious in the waiting?
- I encourage you to take your list to God first. He has our best future in His heart and holds all things, including my hopes, desires and dreams #formyfuturehusband
Links to my library…