Try these tips to feel instantly better.
1| Home Workout
If you are unable to get outdoors or go to the gym don’t let the weather keep you from exercising. Try 3 easy tips whilst you watch telly. In between housework. Or take breaks if you working at your laptop or tablet. For a great glow, exercise is vital.
- Find a home exercise video that you like. Gently stretch and warm up muscles. Be careful of every movement you take. Use appropriate space. To avoid injury.
- Do lunges. Squats. Press ups. Sit ups. Gentle aerobic exercise. Use an appropriate exercise mat.
- If you don’t have any weights or dumb bells. Use a resistance band. Bottled water works well as weights.
2| An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
3| Sugar or Sweetener?
4| Strong Bones
- Cheese [40 g of Edam cheese (300mg)];
- Milk [200ml cow/soya milk (200mg)];
- Fish [105g can of pink salmon (100mg)];
- Beans [70g red kidney beans (50mg)];
- Orange [1 large orange (50 mg)].
Exercise has long term benefits that strengthen bones and keep joints supple. Help maintain your muscle strength. In addition to good coordination and balance. Check any health advice with your doctor first, if you have any concerns.
Whether you eat, or drink. Or whatever you do. Do it for the glory of God [1 Corinthians 10:31]. Knowing that a heart at peace gives life to your body, but envy rots your bones [Proverbs 14:30]. Because a joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones [Proverbs 17:22]. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word [Psalms 119:37].