Sleep is so important. A third of our lives will be spent asleep. Science helps us to understand how critical sleep is to a better and healthier life. The untapped mystery of how sleep biologically regenerates our brains and body is an enigma.
Sleep affects how we function and behave. Initiate 4 habits that can create a good night’s rest.
1| LEARN HOW TO WIND DOWN AT THE END OF YOUR DAY. HELPFUL IDEAS INCLUDE…
- A warm bath or shower.
- Writing lists to organise the next day.
- Doing gentle relaxing exercises.
- Listening to relaxing music.
2| DEVISE REGULAR SLEEPING TIMES AND GET MORE SLEEP…
- To help your body and brain adjust to a routine.
- To provide your body and brain enough time to rest, recuperate and reinvigorate.
- To improve your eating habits and choose healthier options.
3| MAKE YOUR ROOM SLEEP FRIENDLY…
- Your bedroom should be a haven for relaxation. And sleep.
- Keep electronic devices out. Have a good mattress and bed.
- Initiate a place for rest and renewal. Dimly lit. Quiet and tidy.
- Invest in double glazing or earplugs if noise affects you. And a sleep mask or block out curtains if you are light sensitive.
4| KEEP A SLEEP DIARY…
- This can uncover patterns, discover activities and amend your lifestyle to improve your sleep.
- Or diagnose problems that you may need to speak to your GP or professional about.
- Improving sleep and creating these simple habits helps to eliminate stress and worry.
End your day by talking to God. Leave all your problems (and solutions) with Him. Because God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of a sound mind. [2 Timothy 1:7]
He gives you the strength to face all situations. [Philippians 4:13] God is with you always so do not be afraid. [Isaiah 41:10] As you rest remember nothing can separate you from God’s love. [Romans 8:38-39]
When you awake, you will be refreshed [Psalms 3:5] and ready to face daily challenges because your body and brain have been revitalised.
Click on the images and this will take you direct to the product page…