So thrilled to have the opportunity of being nominated 3 times in the last 3 months by 3 amazing bloggers. So firstly, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to each of these lovely ladies for nominating me!
If you have a moment, please do check out their enjoyable blogs! And join me in applauding them.
Aim of the Blogger Recognition Award
- To recognise other awesome bloggers in the blogging community.
- To share blogs you enjoy with your audience.
- To give a brief background to your own blog.
- To offer some advice to encourage new bloggers.
About Inspired by HIS Words
Although I began writing a few years ago. It was at the beginning of 2017 that I made a decision to dedicate time to blog and not just write for myself. And proactively connect with other bloggers. In the summer, I gave my blog a total makeover and so here it is. To inspire women through beauty, style, lifestyle and so much more. To combine trending matters in line with faith which is integral to who I am as an urban contemporary Christian.
There are so many outstanding bloggers out there! I have been bowled over by how each blogger is so distinct.
My advice to you
God has a plan and a destiny for you. He gives us hope and purpose. He calls us to be salt and light. [Matt 5:13-16] To be a revolutionist and radical for Christ.
You have a voice. That is different to mine. You have a mission field that only you can impact. So be you. Be who God wants you to be. As words aptly spoken bring delight. [Prov 15:23]
To rise upward God has to work within us first. Before he can move through us. To allow us to utilise the talent and gifts He places within us. So press into His purpose. Take hold of the perfection for which Christ took hold of you and made you His own. [Phil 3:12]
For healing. Through hurts. And brokenness. Until you receive your breakthrough in the Refiners fire. To find His design and purpose for your life. Seek his anointing only.
To all those I have nominated
You are truly outstanding in a definitive way. Displaying blogs that attract and impassion readers. Both wonderful and remarkable in all you do.
2| Sew Zip Blog
9| Erin Morris
10| Girl & The Word
11| Downtown Demure
12| To Unearth
14| Ruby Girl Blog
Finally, if you have been nominated, this is what you should do…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how you began blogging.
- Offer some advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the blogger recognition award post.
Thanks again for being nominated! And please do visit all the great blogs included in this post.