1| Begin by telling God how you feel
- Do you closely observe the news and are instilled with distress?
- Does the fear of the unknown or of what could happen next leave you feeling unsteady?
- Do you contend with worry?
2| Learn how to pray through practice
- Talk to God all the time knowing only God can turn panic into calm.
- He is the only One who can bring stillness in the middle of disturbing happenings.
3| Learn how to trust God
- Find bible verses that outline Him as your safe haven and anchor in any storm.
In every anxious event and situation, I bring my requests to You (Philippians 4:6)… being strong in Your mighty power against the forces of evil (Ephesians 6:10-12)… Knowing there is no fear in Your perfect love (1 John 4:18)… Keeping my mind only on You – Perfect Peace (Isaiah 26:3)… And when I feel unloved, unimportant or insecure, I remember to whom I belong (Ephesians 2:19-22)… I know You are with me always ~ to the very end (Matthew 28:20)… Saved by Your redeeming grace (Ephesians 2:5)… sharing not only in Your suffering but also being heirs to Your glory (Romans 8:17)… complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10)… so I turn to You my source first in every insecure moment… knowing You hold everything and in You alone I am secure.
Your loving daughter…