If you have respect and consideration for one another, you’ll make it. Mary Durso
The question has been popped. The ring is on your finger. Sparkler! Take a deep breathe. Before you make any decisions. Whether you throw an engagement bash. Big or small. Will depend on you.
Benefits of having an engagement function means…
- You can celebrate your committment. Modern has changed tradition where most couples now organise their own occasion.
- Your guests can meet each other ahead of your big day.
- You can set up a wedding gift list. What is an appropriate engagement gift?
- Start your wedding guest list from this. Who should be invited?
- What sort of event you want for your engagement get-together. Could determine the style and location of your wedding.
- Do you choose formal or informal?
- What sort of menu?
- Your decor, colours, theme? Do you want this to tie up with your wedding day?
- This could be a mini rehearsal of your big day. Who does what. How to dress the part.
Go on get brainstorming. Think of how to arrange a party. From basics. To announcements. And gift ideas. Get planning. Make it memorable. And enjoy your #engagement!
Click on the image and this will take you direct to the product page…