So you getting married? Congratulations! Do you need some tips to craft the perfect day? The wedding you want?
Let’s start by devising your personalised wedding plan. Or checklist. Create your own wedding mood board.
- What are your preferences and style?
- Do you have specific tastes for your design and decor?
- How can you manage your finances which are the biggest part of planning?
- What is your dream setting for the location? Perhaps a faraway destination.
- Do you have a theme for your day?
- Have you considered the legal requirements of arranging the ceremony?
A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. Dave Meurer
Things to think about…
Setting Your Date. Finding a location. Set a timeline. Ask for help. Look for Bible based wedding ideas.
From the minute you say ‘yes’. To the big moment you say ‘I do’. Plan your #wedding. And turn your #dreamday into the perfect one.
Next time, we will look at a plan from this very exciting step. Tie #theknot in #style.
Click on the image and this will take you direct to the product page…
SHOP THE POST