Would you like to join me for a cup of coffee and a chat? Italian Baristo? Or dry roasted Colombian? What is your favourite coffee?
October is Breast Awareness Month.
Statistics tell us that approximately 5000 people will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer this October.
What can you do?
- Raise awareness.
- Support someone whose life has been abruptly changed by their diagnosis.
- Learn the signs and symptoms to look out for.
- Give your breasts some TLC (Touch. Look. Check).
- Do regular checks.
- See your local GP (General Practitioner) if you find anything that concerns you.
- Hold a Big Pink for Breast Cancer before the end of October.
- Fund raise or join an event.
This is an international campaign. We can all make a change. If you need more information. Find the helpline within your country.
National Breast Cancer Foundation are giving away a free breast health guide (which includes health and cancer basics) in support of awareness this month.
Get yours today.
#blogboost Day 25 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge